Κυριακή 5 Αυγούστου 2012

July Favourites!

Hello everyone! This post will be about my July Favourites! I have only 5 products, but all of them are really awesome!!

First of all, i have a bodylotion, which is called "Milk&Honey Gold", by Oriflame. This thing smells freaking awesome!! You have to try it!!







Next, i have a fragrance by Korres "Vanilla,Freesia,Lychee".I bought that last summer, I used to use it every single day since then and I used it up last month! Its odor is incredibly awesome!



I, also, have a nail polish by Toyoko in number 85! Its colour is something like green-light blue-petrol and it lasts for long time!



My new purple eye-pencil form Sephora in shade 13.Flashy Violet is one of my favourites! I absolutely loved it!

And last but not least, i have my all-time favourite mascara by Mac "Haute&Naughty Black". I totally recommend this one, it makes your lashes look like falsies!





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου